Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Pre-Posting

One of the classes I'm taking is Biology. The Biology teacher is Ms. Larson. I expected to learn all about cells and things in our body and to date I have learned all about how cells work and what they do. I've also learned all about different types of organism and how they affect the environment. To get a grade we have to hand things in on time. A fun project we've had was the comic strip on Scientific Notation.We don't usually use computers or much technology, just books. I've always liked science classes.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. biology is a fun class i had it last year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! We have the same class! Isn't that neat? I expected to learn about cells and the body too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I have this class with you. I also want to learn about the cells too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog Harvey. You should go check out Hadiyya's blog it's pretty cool. Hadiyya's magical blogg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paragraph, although you might want to indent next time. I disagree with you on this topic, to see my favorite subject, go to the blog of awesome

    ReplyDelete